Saturday, January 8, 2011

New York City


Hi, welcome to my photography blog, which i call 'keanpoh Photographer'. Well, keanpoh is my name, and instead of using the usual way of using one's own name (such as Andy's Photography, Sarah's Photography, etc), i figured i might name it a slightly different way. I am very bad at naming things. Cool names just won't come out of my mind. By the way, I am a photographer, so...

Well, here you go, my first photography blog posting. Let me introduce myself a little bit. I am a photographer that likes High Dynamic Range photography. My current job nature (field engineer), requires me to travel quite a bit, so i always take the opportunity to go around and shoot whenever i have spare time, especially weekends. I love sharing my photography works with my friends and family so that everyone can have a share of the excitement to places that i have visited.

One of the places that i have been to is Manhattan/New York City. I have been to this place three (3) times and each of my trips there have been exciting. People called Manhattan "The City That Never Sleeps", "The Big Apple", etc etc but i call it "The City That Has Never Fail to Stun Me". Well, a picture is worth a thousand words. I'll let the pictures do the talking for me.


Seeking perfection in my HDR photography processing technique.
Times Square - New York City

Sunset in Manhattan.
Shot taken from Brooklyn Heights Promenade
Romantic Sunset with Lady Liberty
Manhattan Nightscape with Brooklyn Bridge
Crossing the Brooklyn Bridge [HDR]
Brooklyn Bridge in HDR
Brooklyn Bridge under Maintenance
The Federal Hall in Wall Street [HDR]
New York Stock Exchange [HDR]
Wall Street
Wedding in Wall Street
Wedding in Wall Street
The Trump Building [HDR]
Opposite Ground Zero [HDR]
Street Hawker in Wall Street
Street Hawker
West Side Story, Times Square
Manhattan featuring Chrysler Building [HDR]
Shot taken from Roosevelt Island
Under the Queensboro Bridge [HDR]
Shot taken from Roosevelt Island
A factory next to Roosevelt Island [HDR]


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!