Monday, February 28, 2011

Kuala Lumpur International Airport - KLIA


How unpredictable, here I am, in KLIA. Got an urgent call from the manager yesterday at around 2.30pm, requesting me to attend to a customer site in Bintulu Malaysia ASAP, which the site was unable to startup the unit.

So, I got to the earliest flight from Kuala Lumpur to Bintulu (East Malaysia) on Malaysia Airlines (seems like it is the only flight to Bintulu today). Believe it or not, this will be my first time to East Malaysia.

Saw this rather unique view in the airport just now after finishing my McD breakfast. So, I quickly took out my camera with the 10-22mm ultra wide angle lens, took some bracketed shots and converted them to a HDR picture.

KLIA Departure Hall

Wish me luck for this assignment. Hope that I can help the customer to startup the unit as early as possible and return home.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!