Wednesday, April 6, 2011

KLIA


KLIA - Entrance to Departure Gates

Here I am, again in KLIA, this time departing to Singapore on a short assignment. Left home as early as 3am and is now waiting to board the flight.

One thing about working as a field engineer, is that you get calls like this, emergency, need you at site A.S.A.P, travel now, thingy. Although I am fully prepared for this time's urgent call, the feeling to leave the family out of a sudden does not feel right. I hate to look into my mum's eyes and say goodbye, I'll be back very soon, please take care, although I knew that everything is gonna be alright once I step out of the door.

Well, I'm out of the door now, and I feel fine and confident again. Hopefully this short assignment goes well and I can snap some shots of Singapore to share with you guys. Saw this interesting symmetrical sight at the entrance in the airport to departure gates, just before passing the immigration counters, and thought it would make a good HDR. I have to say Malaysia's KLIA is pretty beautiful compared to many other airports in the world. What do you think? I would love to hear your comments.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!